Thank you to everyone who entered my Return of the Curls ticket giveaway contest. I enjoyed reading what you all do when your curls have ‘gone wild’ – it happens to the best of us! Congrats to the Return of the Curls ‘Curls Gone Wild’ tour ticket winners:
Cheryl Stewart – Richmond, VA
Sharonda Banks – Greensboro, NC
Don’t forget you have just 48 hours to respond to the email I sent you in order to claim your ticket before I will chose another winner. Here are some other important updates to keep in mind about these upcoming events:
1. March 29 – March 31 (THIS WEEKEND) Return of the Curls is running a weekend vendor special for booths for $275 (FOR A TWO DAY SHOW). They are looking for all types of vendors from hair products, stylists, food, nutrition, music, etc. Vendors can set up payment plans, and just need to email firstname.lastname@example.org if they are interested.
2. Buy 2, Get 3 tickets sale for the Virginia show also ends this weekend. Use discount code B2G3ROTC13 at checkout at http://www.returnofthecurls.com
3. April 1 is the deadline for Early Bird special for North Carolina for vendors ($275) and attendees ($20).
4. The Richmond tour stop has been moved to the Richmond International Raceway on Laburnum Avenue.
5. Miss Jessie’s and Curls are new sponsors of Return of the Curls.
6. Diane C. Bailey of Shea Moisture will be one of our guest speakers on the panel.
7. Natural Hair Does Care is the host of the Richmond hair show.
Stay tuned for more updates and exciting news here at Naturallly-Glam.com and at http://www.returnofthecurls.com!
Posted in Contests/Giveaways, Events, Hair Care Tips, Out and About in the 757
Tagged contest, curls gone wild, curly hair, events, giveaway, natural hair, return of the curls, tickets
As a part of the Return of the Curls blogger team, it is my pleasure to be able to give away not one but TWO FREE TICKETS to the Return of the Curls’ Curls Gone Wild expo events. To show love to my Naturally Glam Fam in Richmond as well as Greensboro, I will be giving away one general admission ticket to each show. Here are the rules and how to enter!
1. You must be able to attend the event. For Richmond, you must be able to attend on May 4; for Greensboro, you must be able to attend on July 13. Please ensure you are available to attend before entering the contest.
2. If for some reason you are chosen but find out later that you are unable to attend, please notify me as soon as possible. If you are able to give the ticket to someone else, please provide that person’s name and email so that we can update the ticket information. If you are not able to find someone, I will chose another random winner.
3. Contest ends on March 29 at 12:00pm EST.
4. You must provide a valid email address, and check your email within 24 hours of when the contest ends to see if you won. Failure to respond in a timely fashion will result in forfeit.
How to Enter:
1. Leave a comment on this post answering this question, ‘What do you do on bad hair days when your curls have gone wild?’
2. At the end of your comment, please indicate which event you would like to attend by stating either ‘Richmond’ or ‘Greensboro’.
3. Be sure to enter your name and email address when you post your comment.
4. A winner will be chosen randomly for each city. I will contact you by email, and you will have 48 hours to respond, or another winner will be selected.
Posted in Contests/Giveaways, Events
Tagged contest, curly hair, expo, free, giveaway, Greensboro, natural hair, return of the curls, richmond, tickets
Return Of the Curls is proud to announce Nothing But Hair Care as an official sponsor of the Return of the Curls 2013 Tour. Nothing But will be giving away one of their awesome collections to a Return of the Curls fan! To participate, here are the steps to follow:
1. Like Return of the Curls and Nothing But Facebook pages. On the Return of the Curls Facebook page, post a hair question or post your favorite natural hair style.
2. Follow Return of the Curls and Nothing But on Twitter. @ Mention/Tweet both of them a hair question or your favorite natural hair style.
The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by Monday, March 11!
La Bella Donna is a revolutionary, pioneering concept in cosmetics: Minerals that behave like makeup. It is a complete collection of mineral-based formulas that are actually healthy for the skin. Not all minerals are created equal. La Bella Donna’s minerals contain only pure minerals from rock that give benefits to the skin that you cannot get from any other products.
La Bella Donna Loose Minerals provide a natural alternative to chemical makeup in order to insure the health of the skin as well as the body. Our skin is our largest breathing organ and everything we put on it is filtered through the liver just like the food that we eat. We do not want to absorb chemicals into our bodies. La Bella Donna Minerals can be worn by people with immune deficiency diseases. Aestheticians apply La Bella Donna at the end of the facial and plastic surgeons and dermatologists use after all treatments, including post-op laser. La Bella Donna truly bridges the gap between wellness and sophisticated beauty.
I’m hosting a fantastic drawing with La Bella Donna (an awesome mineral makeup company) exclusive for my Facebook fans! Enter for a chance to win one of their Minerals on the Go ($65)!
Click this link to go to the giveaway http://bit.ly/RyctFy
In this video, I’m reviewing a few of products from the Ishimma hair care line. And to help celebrate the one year GLAMiversary of Naturally-Glam.com, there will also be a giveaway!