We are in the midst of the Fall season, and as the weather cools down and the leaves change, many are looking for tips on how to transition their style for the cooler months ahead. Here are a few tips from Sugar Laws’ Katy Atlas to achieve a fresh look for fall without overhauling your wardrobe.
- Jewel tones are trending this season. Look for pieces in deep red, blue, violet and green. This could be a blouse or a cardigan for women or a shirt or tie for men.
- Mix and match printed skirts and dresses with solid-colored blouses and cardigans.
- For an alternative to prints, add a belt or purse in bold prints.
- For men, wear a tied that is one color or has blocks of color with a formal pinstripe or solid shirt, or tucked underneath a cardigan.
- Be comfortable in what you wear and choose colors that suit your skin tone and eye color.
Check out this video from CooperVision for more tips!!! Then after you watch, leave a comment below and share what tips you plan to use and you’ll be entered for a $50 Sephora gift card giveaway from CooperVision!
Here are the rules for the giveaway:
Entries must be posted by Friday, November 15 at 10am ET.
Only one entry per person please.
Winner will be chosen randomly and notified by email no later than November 15 at 11am ET.
Winner must reply with their full name and shipping address by November 16 at 11am in order to claim their prize.
If winner does not respond in time, they forfeit the prize and another random winner will be selected.